Merrill Financial Solutions Advisor - Melville
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Job Description:At Bank of America, we're guided by a common
purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients
and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a
difference where it counts by joining our industry-leading wealth
management team at Bank of America and Merrill. We're looking for
the next generation of financial advisors-those with a passion for
people and drive to make clients' financial lives better. You'll
advise and guide clients on how to achieve their financial goals.
Additionally, you'll be equipped with the expertise to support them
with personal investing tools and resources.During this stage of
your journey, the Merrill Financial Solutions Advisor (Merrill FSA)
will help provide you with the necessary training and guidance
through a defined path to become the financial advisor you want to
be. You will have the opportunity to work with both affluent and
high net worth clients, identifying needs, developing
relationships, reviewing investment goals, and preparing investment
recommendations that align with the goals of both existing and
prospective clients. In this role you will develop the relationship
management skills necessary to operate in an Elite Growth Practice
(EGP). From marketing yourself to managing your own practice, we'll
prepare you with everything you need as you develop within your
role. The MFSA role provides experienced advisors the opportunity
to pursue a career within Merrill Wealth Management. Once you have
honed your skills and demonstrated success as a MFSA, you typically
will progress into the next stage of training. Located in a Merrill
branch.This position is subject to SAFE Act registration
requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees
engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register
with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Your
position requires SAFE Act registration and you'll be required to
register and submit to the required SAFE Act background check and
registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act
registration may result in your immediate termination.We'll help
- Get training and one-on-one mentorship from managers who are
invested in your success. You'll enroll in our Academy to develop
as an advisor; the potential for growth is yours!
- Build connections to grow your network and business. Starting
at a Merrill branch, you'll interact with Merrill financial
advisors, institutional retirement participants and higher net
- Deliver advice through client reviews/presentations with
confidence, including reviews of financial goals, and recommend
investment advisory strategies to help clients achieve their
- Learn about the full suite of financial solutions. Connect
clients to solutions that are in their best interest, such as core
Banking, Investment & Life Priority--- solutions, through Bank of
America and Merrill to meet their financial needs.As a Merrill FSA,
you can look forward to
- A strong referral network from across the business to increase
opportunities for affluent and high net worth client acquisition
and provide access to partners who are specialists in their
- Marketing strategies to reach wider audiences with greater
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and
optimize your practice as the industry evolves.
- Potential Opportunities for professional growth.
- Leadership opportunities, including leading client and
conference seminarsWe're a culture that
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is
welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance
their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be
a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an
environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect
to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to
help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of
working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting
communities around the world by connecting them to the lending,
investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.Required
- Currently holds Series 7 & 66 (63 & 65 in lieu of 66)
- Has two years' experience working in the financial service
industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or
exceeded (including at least one year experience in the investments
industry, including investment training and in-depth knowledge of
investment products and services)
- Is a self-starter who efficiently manages time and
- Sets and accomplishes goals, achieving whatever you put your
- Builds and nurtures strong relationships.
- Collaborates effectively with others to get things done.
- Communicates effectively and confidently and is comfortable
engaging all clients.
- Manages goals, navigates complexity, prioritizes tasks and
executes in a fast-paced environment.
- Likes to learn, adapts to new information and seeks the right
solutions for clients.
- Is thorough and thoughtful in incorporating relevant regulatory
due diligence into daily activities and long-term strategies for
- Proven ability to partner and promote lead generation.
- Experience balancing investment management, sales activities
and new client development.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to multitask in a
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in business-related field.
- Achieved additional professional designations such as Certified
Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Retirement Planning
- Obtained insurance licenses.ADPJOB Shift:1st shift (United
States of America)Hours Per Week: 40
Keywords: Disability Solutions, West Haven , Merrill Financial Solutions Advisor - Melville, Accounting, Auditing , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!