Location: West Haven
Posted on: September 18, 2022
As a Dunkin Donuts franchisee, we are committed to our employees as
much as we are committed to our customers. We value hardworking and
enthusiastic employees and we make it a priority to ensure their
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for directing the overall
operation of the restaurant, from hiring and overseeing a team of
employees that deliver exceptional guest service to managing the
financial performance of the store.
As the day-to-day operator of the store, the Assistant Manager is
- Drive sales and profitability through effective execution of
the Company's business plan
- Create a positive working environment by fostering teamwork
among Team Members through effective training, communication and
- Conduct himself/herself in a professional manner when dealing
with customers, Team Members, and corporate management
- Act as a role model for other Team Members by adhering to all
state and Federal labor and health laws and upholding the policies
and standards of performance and conduct that is set by the Company
and the Dunkin Donuts brand
- Work with integrity, honesty and accountability in all
There is lots of growth potential within our organization. We are
growing quickly and there are full-time and management positions
available for those who perform exceptionally.
Benefits of working for Dozen Donuts, a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee
- Awesome team-oriented environment
- Competitive wages
- Lots of potential for growth within the company for those who
- Hiring Immediately
- Teenagers will be trained
Prior experience not needed, we will train you.
Prior experience at competitor brands such as Starbucks, McDonalds,
Burger King, Panera, Krispy Kreme, Chick-fil-a, diner, waiter /
waitress, etc. will help with training.
Towns available include:
Spanish Espanol y Portuguese available
- multi lingual available
- Previous managerial experience preferred but not required
- Previous fast food/quick service restaurant experience
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Works well under pressure and is able to multi-task
- Financial literacy and analytical/problem solving skills
- Access to a vehicle and a valid Driver's License required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Dunkin' Donuts is the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain,
serving more than 3 million customers per day. Dunkin' Donuts sells
52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as
well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated
under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.
You are applying for work with Dunkin' Donuts - Dozen Donuts , a
franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin'
Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will
be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will
be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners
who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their
own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees. The
Dunkin' Donuts trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD
IP Holder, LLC. Used under license.
Keywords: Dunkin', West Haven , Assistant Manager, Executive , West Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!