Registered Nurse, Home Health Full Time
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: September 11, 2023
DescriptionResponsibilitiesAs a Home Health Registered Nurse,
- Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled
nursing visits for home health patients.
- Administer on-going care and case management for each patient,
provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical
- Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of
treatment based on physician's orders and initial patient
assessment. Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation of the
care plan and teaching of the patient in accordance with physician
orders, under Clinical Manager's supervision. Revise plan in
consultation with physician based on ongoing assessments and as
required by policy/regulation.
- Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare
personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides and external providers).
- Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician
and Clinical Manager on a continuous basis.
- Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and
family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of
- Coordinate/oversee/supervise the work of Home Health Aides,
Certified Home Health Aides and Personal Care Workers and provides
written personal care instructions/care plan that reflect current
plan of care. Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation
by home health aides/personal care workers as part of the
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients,
including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order
changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan
changes. Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes patient
records, and confers with other health care disciplines in
providing optimum patient care.Required Experience/Skills:
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
- Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable
transportation.Scheduled Weekly Hours40Pay RangeThe compensation
range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for
full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting.
The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location
and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job
related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications,
etc. $76,200 - $104,850 per year Description of BenefitsHumana,
Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, "Humana")
offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being.
Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and
smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also
knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits,
Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k)
retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company
and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and
caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life
insurance and many other opportunities.
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, West Haven , Registered Nurse, Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Amityville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!