Pediatric Ophthalmology (PED OPH) - Hospital - New York-176362
Company: The Delta Companies
Location: Stony Brook
Posted on: September 17, 2023
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Pediatric Ophthalmology (PED OPH)
- Strong base Salary: Negotiable per experience 2-year Guarantee
MGMA compensation PLUS PRODUCTION
- More With ROP Experience-A plus but not required.
- Sign on bonus : Negotiable
- CME: Up to $5K with allotted days off
- Relocation: Offered
- Pension and 403b:
- Employer will contribute 12% of your annual salary vested 3
- Paid Time Off
- 42 days off= 3 weeks plus 12 holidays plus 15 sick days year
one, 4 weeks plus 12 holidays plus 15 sick days year two.
- Full Benefits Package: 401k, life, Health, Dental, Vision,
Malpractice, Irrevocable Trust
- Ancillary Income: ASC ownership opportunity.
- Malpractice and tail are 100% covered . RESPONSIBILITIES AND
FACILITY DETAILS Pediatric Ophthalmology (PED OPH)
- You can expect this to be a (80%) 90 % clinical practice.
- Schedule : (4.5 x 8's) - 36 patient hours a week at clinic site
- Brand New Clinic: (Mon. to Fri.): 8:00a to 5:00p or 7:00p a few
days a week
- Surgery: (1) day a week at the ASC
- Research: (1/2 to full or more) day a week depending on current
projects and level of support.
- Teaching: (1/2 to full) Oversite, Grand Rounds, lectures in
curriculum plus more
- New OPH would be busy within the first 6 months with the
current volume of patients.
- Average Number of patients in the clinic (full day): (30)+
- Average number of surgical cases: (5-8)
- Great Support Staff:
- (2) scribes, (3) techs, (3) exam rooms per provider, (1)
research coordinator (1) Orthoptist per diem
- (2.5) Photographers, (3) OPT's, (1) NP
- Current group of 13 OPH
- EMR : MedFlow in the clinic and Cerner at the hospital
- Top of the line equipment at their fingertips
- W2 potential of 300,000+ doing (3.5) days clinic, (1) day
surgery, (.5) day research.
- Current Call: (Approximately 6 weeks of call per year)
- You are on call for (1) week at a time.
- Ultimately you are responsible for all oversite of
- Residents - Discuss consults with residents on daily
- Back up the residents where you may do (1-2) open globes a
year. QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Pediatric Ophthalmology (PED OPH)
- Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship Required
- Board Eligible to become Board Certified or Board Certified
COMMUNITY Pediatric Ophthalmology (PED OPH)
- Prime Outdoor life: Beaches , hiking, biking an outdoor lover's
- Be in NEW YORK in 60 minutes.
- Some of the best schools to choose from in the area.
- Several Universities and colleges
- Be in the Hamptons in 50 minutes Satellite office
- Great local restaurants
- Some of the most beautiful landscape New York state has to
offer in your back yard. REFERENCE NUMBER: 176362
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of
The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced
Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare
facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with
coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating
contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing Awards.
Visit for more information.
Keywords: The Delta Companies, West Haven , Pediatric Ophthalmology (PED OPH) - Hospital - New York-176362, Healthcare , Stony Brook, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!