Company: Est--e Lauder Companies
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Help support the development of new formulations as well as
maintain current products within established timelines. Learn all
aspects of developing projects accurately from bench to pilot and
production. Work well with team members, support team decisions,
share ideas. Build good relationships, learn to communicate and
interact with internal and external customers
- General Laboratory Maintenance: Maintain raw material
inventory, fill product samples, maintain bulk/standards inventory,
and organization of laboratory files
- Formulation Assistance: Calculate amount of ingredients needed
for various batch requirements. Weigh raw materials as determined
by formula requirements for batch preparation. Combine and process
weighed ingredients, observe batch throughout manufacturing
process. Record all notable characteristics.
- Aesthetic and Product Specification Assessments: Develop an
understanding of and assist in colour evaluation and the shade
matching processes with the Product Development team. Assist in
performing product stability testing, observe and learn about the
relationship between process, raw materials and other interactions
taking place. Perform other duties as assigned and required.
- Learn how to use all lab scale equipment and related SOP's for
batching, testing and quality purposes.
- Learn and become proficient at basics of corporate system for
management of formulas and stability.
- Ensure all health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all
- Ensure GMP guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Hands on lab skills, WHMIS knowledge, GMP skills, computer
skills, operation of lab equipment such as, pH Meter, scale,
viscometer, and mixers/blender
- Light to medium lifting - pails and boxes 10kg or less.
- May require long hours of standing when preparing lab
- Operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment may require
some light lifting.
- Able to cope in a demanding fast pace stressful laboratory
environment. Maintain a clean laboratory working environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0-2 Years Experience
Keywords: Est--e Lauder Companies, West Haven , Lab Technician, Healthcare , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!