Cafe Food Service Worker - West Haven CT
Company: SLA Management
Location: West Haven
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: SLA Management is looking for a dedicated
and reliable Cafeteria Food Service Worker for one of our school's
cafeterias. This candidate will be part of a great team that is
always looking to improve the student's lunch experience.
Applicants must enjoy working in a school setting and provide a
positive and uplifting meal experience. Our goal at SLA Management
is to always provide students with the best 30 minutes of their
day!This is a full-time position located in West Haven, CT that
follows the 180-day school year calendar. Our employees do not work
nights, weekends, or holidays. Our meal programs are a very
successful and rewarding experience.The ideal candidate for the
position of Cafeteria Food Service Worker will possess the
- Previous food service experience is strongly preferred.
- Must be a team player with a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must feel comfortable standing for long periods of time.
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a nationwide criminal background check.
The responsibilities of the Cafeteria Food Service Worker will be
delegated by the Cafeteria Unit Leader. Daily duties will include:
- Utilizing commercial kitchen equipment in the preparation of
- Monitoring food at serving areas for fresh appearance and
proper holding temperatures.
- Assisting in serving food on the service line.
- Washing dishes and utensils, as well as cleaning the food
service area during and after service.Shift: Monday - Friday If you
share the same passion as our company and want to make a positive
difference in a student's lunch experience please share your resume
and we'll be in touch. CT-NDH
Keywords: SLA Management, West Haven , Cafe Food Service Worker - West Haven CT, Hospitality & Tourism , West Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!