Assistant Supervisor/Team Lead
Company: Nesco Resource
Location: West Haven
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Our client is seeking an Assistant Supervisor/Team Lead for an
overnight shift. Hours are 6:30 pm to 7:30 am Monday, Thursday and
Friday. This is a Temp to Hire position! The right candidate will
have 2 years experience of managing 30 people and writing up
reports for the production floor.Job Summary: Provides assistance
to the operator and fills in for basic operator duties as assigned.
Maintain production area cleanliness and safety standards.Must
complete all applicable SOP and QA trainings.
- Responsible and accountable to follow production schedule.
- Responsible for bringing any production issues to management
for appropriate escalation.
- Ability to take good notes, address issues with management and
escalate concerns or requests brought up by employees.
- Directly supervises the successful startup of first batches as
- Receives and acts on instructions given from superiors
- Interacts and communicates with all shifts in a professional
and productive manner. Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work while wearing Personal Protective Equipment
- Must be able to lift and carry items weighing up to 55
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, works with
the fingers, and perceives attributes of objects and
- Involves strenuous physical activity primarily labor intensive
in nature. Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and
Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected
characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, West Haven , Assistant Supervisor/Team Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , West Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!