Assistant Team Leader - 3rd shift
Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Location: West Haven
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Assistant Team Leader for 3rd -shift for the packaging line.
The hours are Sunday through Thursday - 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM.
Provides assistance to the operator and fills in for basic operator
duties as assigned. Maintain production area cleanliness and safety
standards. Must complete all applicable SOP and QA trainings.
- With direction from the supervisor assists in maintaining the
quality of production on the shift.
- With direction from the supervisor assists in meeting the shift
- Responsible and accountable to follow production
- Responsible for bringing any production issues to management
for appropriate escalation.
- Ability to take good notes, address issues with management and
escalate concerns or requests brought up by employees.
- Directly supervises the successful startup of first batches as
- Audits equipment cleaning and use log books.
- Accurately audits completed batch records and makes necessary
- Assists in workplace accident investigations as
- Records ideas for productivity improvements and other matters
of importance and shares them with management as
- Comprehensive knowledge of the department's paperwork including
but not limited to:
- Ensuring that the correct batch record is being used.
- How to record information on the batch records.
- Minimum of four years as a successful machine operator in a
similar manufacturing environment.
- Fork lift certification required.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask (work on and
manage several projects at once).
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail,
record keeping, routine database activity, word processing,
spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Has well established work habits that can be used to set an
example for the workforce.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, West Haven , Assistant Team Leader - 3rd shift, Hospitality & Tourism , West Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!