Wildlife Service Technician
Company: Rollins, Inc
Location: West Haven
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Are you a motivated problem solver who enjoys consistent and
dynamic work? Look no further!
Trutech Wildlife Service specializes in wildlife management
services for residential and commercial properties. We work with
wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues in
environmentally conscious ways and have been providing leading
wildlife, animal and integrated pest management services across the
nation since 1984.
We pride ourselves on our ability to help our communities and we
have boasted large growth even during this nationwide pandemic.
The Wildlife and Pest Specialist interacts with their District
Manager, teammates, and our call center to respond to requests for
services for both commercial and residential customers.
Preference for candidates with a Problem Animal Control (PAC)
License and/or Certified Pesticide Applicator in CT.
Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Wildlife trapping & removal
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Exclusion & preventative services
- Wildlife damage repair
- Wildlife population control
The Successful Candidate Will
- Complete our training and learn the skills required to be
responsible for the daily operations of a wildlife and pest removal
- Follow a service schedule within an assigned territory,
ensuring safe and timely arrival at each customer's location
- Communicate (verbal and written) with customers to ensure a
high degree of customer service and satisfaction
- Serve as a problem solver for our customers and provide high
quality and productive service in a timely manner that meets or
exceeds our customer promise
- Complete all required service-related documentation and
leverage the hand held device provided for speed and accuracy
- Competitive compensation package
- Company cell phone
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the
following job duties:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops,
- Work outdoors in various weather conditions
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Preferred PAC Agent Cert and/or Pesticide Applicators
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and
professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we
are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are
proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by
the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Rollins, Inc, West Haven , Wildlife Service Technician, Other , West Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!