Posted on: September 15, 2023
Project Architect - Cutting-edge projects with award winning,
full-service architectural firm!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Torey
BellAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $85,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit
about us:Based in Melville, NY we are an award winning architecture
firm with over 100 years in business! Our core values are centered
around our people and our clients. We believe that putting your
employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also
gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an
excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing
our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable
companies who have chosen to use us as their most high-profile
projects! If you are a Project Architect with strong understanding
of managing projects from conception through construction, then
please apply today!Why join us?Do you want to work with top clients
and be part of a diverse team with comprehensive design services
and planning!? We do too!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus Package!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly
motivated and experienced Project Architect to join our team. As a
Project Architect, you will be responsible for leading and managing
complex architectural projects from start to finish. You will work
closely with clients, engineers, and other team members to ensure
that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the
highest quality standards.Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage architectural projects from conception to
completion, ensuring that all project deliverables are met on time,
within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Collaborate with clients, engineers, and other team members to
understand project requirements and develop design solutions that
meet their needs.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and risk
- Prepare and present project proposals, design concepts, and
construction documents to clients and stakeholders.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of project teams, including
architects, designers, and engineers.
- Coordinate with contractors and construction managers to ensure
that projects are built to design specifications and
- Ensure that projects comply with local building codes,
regulations, and LEED certification requirements.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain positive
relationships with clients and stakeholders.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture or
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in architectural project
management and design.
- Strong proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and other design
- Knowledge of planning, zoning, and building codes.
- Experience with LEED certification and sustainable design
- Strong communication and customer interface skills.
- Ability to lead and manage teams and work collaboratively with
clients and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple
projects simultaneously.If you are passionate about architecture
and design, have a proven track record of managing complex
projects, and are looking for an exciting new opportunity in the
Engineering industry, we encourage you to apply for this position
today!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, West Haven , Project Architect!, Professions , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!